For Information and process please contact:
Hunters Education Coordinator
Cadets Online Hunter Education Training
Any cadets interested in the online hunter education program can contact their leader, provide them with their full name and email.
The leader will contact Charlie McLean at AHEIA to set up their training manager accounts.
The leader will then email the cadet with a course and account activation link, this will provide the cadet with a copy of the Online Hunter Education Certification and Final Exam, once completed and passed the cadet will be emailed their hunter education certificate number within 1-2 business days and will be mailed their hunter education certificate within 1-2 weeks.
Leader training manager account set up
1. Go to aheia.com and select “log in”
2. Select “Don’t have an account? Create one now” and create your account
3. Contact Charlie McLean (403-319-2285 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with details on the number of student course license's you want and the student names
4. Go to the learners section of your account page
5. Select “Add Learners”
6. Fill out the learner fields with the cadet’s information and add the learner
7. Select “Assign Training”
8. Assign the Online Hunter Education Certification Course licence
9. The cadet will receive an email to create an account and the course will be automatically added to that account
10. Provide all cadet names and corps information to the Hunters Education Coordinator at email@example.com