Up to ten (10) bursaries of up to $1000.00 each are awarded annually.
1. Open to all Alberta students in post-secondary studies through a recognized university, community college, trade school or equivalent institution.
2. Must include a copy of the acceptance letter to the postsecondary institution that the applicant will be attending together with confirmation that tuition has been paid. If not paid, a receipt must be provided prior to issuance of bursary cheque.
3. The completed application must be in Word or PDF format and be legible and easy to read.
4. Must include a letter to the Bursary Committee explaining reason for applying for this Bursary including financial need and their future goals in pursuing post-secondary education.
5. A transcript of their most recent Educational Institution marks must be included.
6. The application with all the requested documentation must be submitted in full for the application to be considered for a Bursary and received by the secretary no later than November 11.
7. Include two (2) reference letters:
• One being from a current teacher, CO, or Principal
• One being from someone who has known the applicant for at least three (3) years.
This application is for an annual Bursary to assist the applicant in continuing with a postsecondary school education through a recognized university, community college, trade school or equivalent institution. All documentation requested is required for this application to be considered. If all documentation is not included or is not legible, the application will be returned to the senders as incomplete.
All questions should be forwarded to email@example.com
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE RETURNED TO SENDER AS INCOMPLETE